Ashwater Methodist Church

methodist church.jpg

The Church is now closed and is due for redevelopment

The Church was built in 1865 just outside the village, on land provided by a local farmer

Until the Deed of Union in 1932 there were several branches of the Methodist Church and Ashwater was "Bible Christian"

The single-storey School Room was originally the village day-school

Graveyard

Graveyard